Middle School & High School Cross Country training will begin Monday, July 6th at 9:00 am. All runners will meet Coach Hathaway at the pavilion behind the Oberlin McDonalds on Main Street in Oberlin. Workouts will be held on every Monday & Friday in July.
If you have any questions about the schedule and or sessions, please contact David Hathaway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Return to Play Guidelines
- All coaches and students should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to a workout, to include a temperature check.
- Groups will remain constant to avoid cross-exposure
- Everyone in attendance must stay 6 feet apart at all times – no exceptions
- Coaches will make sure that workout stations are properly spaced out and that no player or coach enters each other’s space.
- Facility Procedures
- Coaches only will set up drills and workouts, players only will touch the weight provided to them – no crossover
- Players will only touch what they need to
- Water fountains or communal hydration sources may not be used.
- Each athlete must bring their own water or they will not be permitted to participate. (We will have bottled water and water bottles available)
- Athletes should come ready for their workout and bring with them the bare minimum that they need to participate
Here is the tentative schedule for the 2020 Season:
- Keystone Icebreaker (8/24)
- Avon Early Bird (9/5)
- Black River (9/26)
- Medina (10/10)
- Lorain County League Championship (10/17)
- OHSAA Districts (10/17).