If you have any questions about the schedule, please contact Coach Akers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workouts will be held at the High School from 5:00-7:000pm.
Week 1 June 2-4
Week 2 June 8-11
Week 3 June 15-18
Week 4 June 22-25
Just a reminder:
- Return to Play Guidelines– Phase One
- All coaches and students should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to a workout, to include a temperature check.
- Groups will not exceed 10 (9 players, 1 coach)
- Groups will remain constant to avoid cross-exposure
- Players will enter in one door, exit through another to limit the chance of overlap
- The new group will not be allowed to enter until the previous group is completely gone
- Masks are encouraged except for during highly aerobic activity
- Each group will have its own set of equipment (weight plates, bands, cones, footballs) All equipment will be sanitized after every use.
- Everyone in attendance must stay 6 feet apart at all times – no exceptions
- Coaches will make sure that workout stations are properly spaced out and that no player or coach enters each other’s space.
- Facility Procedures
- Coaches only will set up drills and workouts, players only will touch the weight provided to them – no crossover
- Players will only touch what they need to
- Applied after use of any weight or equipment
- Bathrooms will be open in the weight room during Phase One.
- Emergency only
- Water fountains or communal hydration sources may not be used.
- Each athlete must bring their own water or they will not be permitted to participate. (We will have bottled water and water bottles available)
- Locker room use will not be permitted.
- Athletes should come ready for their workout and bring with them the bare minimum that they need to participate